Top tips for getting the most of your Uuni Sizzler Pan:
- Season with vegetable oil before using your pan for the first time. To season your pan, heat it up in the oven at 200°C/392°F until it’s smoking hot, then rub a little oil into it and let it cool. Repeat this process a few times.
- Clean your pan thoroughly after each use with soap and water and remove any left over food from the bottom.
- Rinse and re-season with a small amount of vegetable oil, rubbing it in with a paper towel. Heat the pan until it begins to smoke and then give it one more rub.
- Ensure there is no water left on the pan before storing it away. Cast iron can rust!
- Keep using it – The more you use your pan, the better the seasoning will become.